If you want to grow your business and your career, stop selling and start inviting customers into a story.
We all know how it feels to be sold to. And it doesn’t feel good. Here’s why:
• We feel like there’s a hidden agenda in the conversation
• We feel like somebody is only wanting to take from us rather than give
• We feel like somebody isn’t giving us the space we need to make up our own minds about what we want
The solution? Instead of selling, invite customers into a story. How do you invite customers into a story? Take these 5 steps:
1. Start with the problem
2. Position your product as the solution to the problem
3. Build a bridge from your customer’s problem
to your solution by giving them a 3-step plan
4. Create a sense of urgency by painting the stakes
5. Invite your customers to place an order
Take the “Customer is the Hero” online course to learn strategies that will help you sell more CLICK HERE.