In this video, I’m going to share with you the advice that I got from my immigration attorney when I was in the process of becoming a U.S. citizen. I will also give you some advice on how to boost your credit score and keep your credit score in good shape.
Before I jump into the credit score topic, if you are someone interested in migrating to the U.S. make sure you hire an experienced immigration attorney to deal with your situation. It will be one of the best investments that you make in your life. Remember, get a good immigration attorney to deal with your particular situation.
Now, to keep a good credit score make sure you:
– Pay your credit cards and loans on time
– Your used credit line vs your available credit line is under 30% utilization
– You have different types of lines of credit
– You don’t apply for new credit in short periods of time
– You have a good length of credit history
Check the status of your credit score at annualcreditreport.com. It’s FREE!
– Check your credit history
– Make sure that all your information is correct. A good credit report means a good credit score, if you haven’t brake any of the credit score rules that help you to have a good credit score.
One of my favorite credit cars is the AMEX Platinum, it offers great benefits. Check it out here http://refer.amex.us/TAYDEA0qXJ?xl=cp01
Monitor your credit score- Open your account with the credit reporting companies:
Diversify your credit to give your credit score a boost:
– Open a secured line of credit – secured personal credit with a Credit Union.
– Become an Authorized User of someone with a good credit score.
– Ask for a Credit Line Increase to help you boost your credit score.
– Stop opening new lines of credit if you don’t need them.
– Get current and Pay Down Multiple Times. It looks good on your credit score.
– Don’t make sudden large buys, if you don’t need to.
Don’t do the following, they affect your credit score:
– Try to avoid collections
– If you get a credit card don’t close it
– Avoid introductory rates
– Don’t apply for a new credit line within 2 weeks after you got approved for one.
– Remember, 30% utilization per account in total. I said it before and I want to repeat it again.
Keep your credit score healthy:
– Separate business credit & personal credit.
– Open new accounts when appropriate
– Credit freeze if you don’t need to apply for new credit lines.
– Get Identity Theft Protection. It’s worth it!
Try to keep your credit score good, excellent is better!
Excellent credit score starts around 760+ points. Good luck!
🌍 My website / blog – https://taydeaburto.com
📸 Instagram – https://instagram.com/taydeaburto
🐦 Twitter – https://twitter.com/taydeaburto
🎓 LinkedIn – https://linkedin.com/in/taydeaburto
📕 Facebook – https://facebook.com/taydeaburto
🤵Subscribe to my son’s channel “TaydeShow” – http://taydeshow.com
❎ I am not a certified business consultant, e-commerce master, digital marketing guru, CPA, attorney, insurance, or financial advisor. I’m not a certified personal development coach. The content in these videos shall not be construed as business coaching, tax, legal, insurance, health & safety, financial advice, life advice, or other and may be outdated or inaccurate; it is your responsibility to verify all information yourself. This is a Youtube video for entertainment purposes ONLY. If stocks or companies are mentioned, Tayde MAY have an ownership interest in them — DO NOT make buying or selling decisions based on Tayde’s videos. If you need advice, please contact a qualified CPA, attorney, insurance agent, business coach/ business consultant/ life coach/e-commerce consultant, etc. financial advisor, or the appropriate professional for the subject you would like help with. Linked items may create a financial benefit for Tayde Aburto Show®. Any use of other media is by fair-use or license only.
Trademarked Slogans (NO use without written permission and license):
⛔️Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce® (https://hiscec.com)
⛔️United States Business Association of E-Commerce ® (https://usbaec.com)