1. Monitor your page stats. Manage the amount of visitors, followers, subscribers, and any other traffic within your pages to monitor the frequency of viewing and success in conversion. Comparing unique visitors to the amount of followers and those who become subscribers can give you a great idea of how well your social media marketing is performing.
2. Embed tracking code for post links. When you post new social media posts, you can embed them with a tracking code, monitoring how many products sold the social media contributed to. Checking the revenue brought in can provide a direct method of measuring your performance.
3. Check your shares. Checking how many of your sites or pages have been submitted to various social networking platforms can be a great way to measure your performance. This shows the referral rate of your posts and the popularity, as well as visibility on the net.
4. Measure costs. Understanding the cost of your business’s social media marketing can help to measure the monetary performance, such as the ROI of the venture. Tracking the revenues, it can be simple to compare the two and understand what is returned on any investments that are made.
5. Check your feedback. The main objective of social media marketing is to connect with your potential customers. In order to understand if you are performing at an optimal level, you must know if you are connecting with your audience and the best way is to monitor your feedback. If you get a lot of great insight and feedback on your pages, your social media is effective at intriguing the appropriate audience.
Measuring social media marketing performance is very important if you want to ensure that all your marketing attempts are successful. Social media marketing is becoming a main marketing method for businesses that wish to effectively reach and convert the intended consumer base. With the potential of viral social media marketing, there is a great mass of visibility that can be achieved.